Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Let's give our creativity and our knowledge of Photoshop a boost with this week's Pixel Perfect video with Bert Monroy!

This week's video will add a bit of sparkle to your life! (Especially for those of you who were hoping for jewelry for Christmas!)

Here is the embedded video page, and here is the high definition link (much better quality, but large file: 60-120MB).

You will need a new file, about 1200x800px, 72 dpi, white.

Here's what I came up with.
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
This looks like a fun one Reka ... looking forward to playing with it. Thanks for hosting the thread!

Bill
Wow .. that WAS fun!

I blew all my money on camera equipment so I couldn't afford diamonds. :mrgreen:

Bill
Bill, that looks excellent! Those rubies are priceless. And the car, well, a classic!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Thanks Reka. Bert mentioned making four diamonds and copying them. I made just one, defined it as a brush preset and used the brush engine tools to scatter the sizes and angles. For Bert's work that would probably not be adequate, but for me it was a nice timesaving workaround.

Thanks again so much for posting these ... they're fun and helpful. C'mon everyone ... give it a try!!

Bill
I should have some time this afternoon to catch up. After I take down the Christmas tree.
Great job bill!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
6 posts Page 1 of 1