Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
48 posts Page 2 of 5
Suzi... lets do something? :lol:

Have you ever used curves? Me neither. Post your before and after image. (using Pixentral)
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Ok this is terrible.how do you duplicate your image. In elements I just go to file>duplicate. I can't find it anywhere..here is my curves. tried it on one of the worst pictures I had. I had to use layer>duplicate and turn bottom layer off.
before

after
Another how do you had actions, plug-ins etc to CS3??????? And where the heck is the photo bin!!!!
I was still digging, trying to figure out where to install my actions. Off to try now.

just use Ctrl J to duplicate your layer. My hardest thing is using undo. You have to hold down Ctrl, Alt, Z to go back more than once.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Image>Duplicate.
kimi_boo wrote: I was still digging, trying to figure out where to install my actions. Off to try now.

just use Ctrl J to duplicate your layer. My hardest thing is using undo. You have to hold down Ctrl, Alt, Z to go back more than once.

You'll learn to love the History Palette.... :)
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
I can't even find curves? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Suzi, Edit, Preferences, Type, Font preview size. Pick Large.
Huge difference!

Right click on your layers palette and pick large for your layer size. :lol:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Shoot right there is front of me, Thanks Chuck. I should make a list for the next newsletter, huh. lol One last one for the next hour...where are the presets for ARC and how do you load those?????
Curves is in your layer adjustments section
suzib wrote: Another how do you had actions, plug-ins etc to CS3??????? And where the heck is the photo bin!!!!

I'm stuck on actions and there is NO photo bin.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
48 posts Page 2 of 5