Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
28 posts Page 2 of 3
Suzi, I did find a bit of help for you. When watching this, do you download the file and watch it in Quick Time? If you do, go into Window>A/V something or other. (As usual, I have a German version, so I can't tell you the exact menu item.) At the bottom, on the right, you can adjust the speed. Now, if you get it too slow, it will sound funny, but slowing it a bit will give you a bit of breathing time. Maybe that will help you. :)
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Yes, I do download. I will give it a try. super slowmo for me. Is this on the video itself or do I have to go somewhere else??
It's in the menu of the Quick Time window you watch it in.
Reka
ImageMOM

Great, will look at that as soon as DH goes to work
Wonderful!

I just got through with the second try at neon. Here it is:
pp_006_neon_2 copy.jpg
pp_006_neon_2 copy.jpg (73.66 KiB) Viewed 568 times

I am much more happy with this one. And the pen tool was friendlier, too!
Reka
ImageMOM

Reka, I know I said I would have something this morning but my internet was done for awhile last night (bummer) and now DH is sleeping so can't play the video. I will try to have something by morning. It wouldn't look as good as your's though
Wanna bet? It really isn't hard! Just listen carefully and stop the video in between to try! I can hardly wait to see yours!
Reka
ImageMOM

Reka, I have done this so many times now I could do it in my sleep. Well, not the letter L but a shape. But I keep getting this line through the middle . What am I doing wrong. below is an example why is mine so small compared to yours. I used the same sizes that he did....????

Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (9.22 KiB) Viewed 544 times
That looks good, Suzi! Maybe you should have used larger brushes? Or a smaller resolution? I did mine at 72px. If you did yours at 300px, that could be the problem?
Reka
ImageMOM

No I did mine at 72 also. It doesn't seem to matter what size brush i use, you can still see the white line in the middle
28 posts Page 2 of 3