Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
14 posts Page 1 of 2
I have another question. Where the heck is the correct camera distortion filter. Or is there not one. You would think they could of at least put all the stuff in the same place, lol
Hi suzib,
In PSE6, Correct Camera Distortion is near the top of the Filters drop-down. It's above the line that's above "Adjustments".

Steve :D
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
What I need Steve is "where is it in CS3". Maybe it is not in there at all. I have looked everywhere. Thank you for your help.
Sorry, suzib,
I read the forum by clicking on "new posts" or whatever it's called and I never notice which department I'm in.

It seems like there would be something like you're looking for in a razzle-dazzle product like CS3.

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Suzib, try Filter>Distort>Lens Correction.
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
I hope so steve, I use that alot for vignetting. Boy, you are quick,Chuck. Yep that is where is it. I would be lost without you. Thank you so much.
Suzi, Chuck is close. It is in the filters menu but further down where the plug-ins are.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, just checked, it is where Chuck said. distort>lens correction. What one are you seeing??
Suzi, I was just playing in CS and and noticed it was in both places and came back to post it. :)

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, do you perhaps have a camera distortion plug-in you've added along the way? Mine is only in Filter>Distort>Lens Correction.... :?
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
14 posts Page 1 of 2