Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
19 posts Page 1 of 2
I have been thinking of making a stamp for the back of my images that I sell. I found quite a few sites that would make one from your own design.

Using Reka homework for this week, I came up with this.
Should I use a more normal font? I worked on a document size of 4x6. I am wondering if I should find a way to put my phone number and use it as advertising also?

Looking for some feedback???

~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, except for the "H" instead of an "R" in photography, I think it looks great. If I were you, I would add the address and so on in a normal font without warping it below the copyright stamp. That part needs to be extra-readable if you want to sell, right? What do you think?
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Typing too fast again. :oops:

So you think it should have all of my info even though it is going to be a copywrite stamp?
Let me see what I can come up with.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
well... I have no address to add just a phone number.
How about this?

Edit: I think I am going to try one in a more normal font so it looks a little more professional.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, a customer or potential customer may see the phone number and think it is a "file" number or print number. (At least that's the first thing that came to my mind).
I think I would place the phone number underneath or include area code...
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
I don't like it that way either, Kimi. :(

I think if you want it to get people's attention, the vital info needs to be clear. Amanda is right. Maybe under "Photography", readable font, curved too?

And a space before and after photography, separating it from the bullets?

Kimi, be sure and look at my "Creative inspiration" post. You will LOVE it!!!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Just my opinion, but I'd rather see you do something simpler and more professional looking....sort of "less is more." :)
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
ok... I hear. I will try again.
Love the fact that everyone was honest.

Edit: that was really just my practice. ;)
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
It was good practice - you never know when you'll need to wrap text around something! :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Kimi, Using the font the way you have for the copy write and phone number in the middle doesn't make it look like a copy write symbol. I also agree with Reka and Amanda on the phone number. I would put phone # xxx-981-5189 and circle it around the copy write symbol. The font for Kimi Boustany Photography is great. just fix the typo and add the space before and after photography to center the dots better and you have it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
19 posts Page 1 of 2