Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
14 posts Page 2 of 2
That is good news about Graffi's actions!!!
Kim,
Can you explain to me how I would go about getting them from PSE to CS3? I have no idea how to transfer them. Can you still use it in PSE if you have it in CS3 or do you have to rebuy them?
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
One way would be ..when you go to load actions in CS3 like I showed you just browse to the actions folder for elements and load from there. I think as long as they are on the same computer you can use them in whatever program you have, just like the plug-ins.
Another way would be to make a new folder in say "my documents" then go to your elements actions folder and copy the actions you want to that folder then load into CS3 like I showed you. This is what I am going to do to test Graffi's actions.
Suzi, That sounds easy enough :) . Im still waiting for my CS3 to get here. Its been almost a week since i ordered it. So in the mean time im still using the free trial. I cant wait to get mine & DL all the actions that I couldnt get in PSE4. Thank you so much for ALLyour help. BUT somehow i dont think this will be the end of it :o

Linda
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
14 posts Page 2 of 2