Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
32 posts Page 3 of 4
Thanks, Reka, I will study that tutorial. Me and this blasted pen tool are soon going to have a parting of the ways.
I hope not to confuse the matter any more... but here is a link that confirms the interest of Bert Monroy's videos and a link to a PDF:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read. ... e=26867788
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
WOW, thank you Michel. There is a great easy to understand video there also. For anyone who needs it here is the link.
http://www.photoworkshop.com/adobe/soft ... ndex5.html
I am finally getting somewhere..that video that I posted is great. Have done sort of a circle a little sloppy but is an improvement over my mutant elephant

circle.jpg
circle.jpg (14.13 KiB) Viewed 898 times
Suzi, much better! If you get your grid on, it makes it easier to make precise curves. Have you tried that?
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Not yet< Reka. I am folowing shapes right now. I did figure out what I was doing wrong. I was dragging at the wrong time. Next week how about a nice easy one, like doing a painting
I am so proud of me...not the best but I am getting the hang of it. Alittle rough around the edges but I wanted you to see that I am still trying, teach!!!!

clover.jpg
clover.jpg (33.15 KiB) Viewed 863 times
Suzi!!!!

That is such a great improvement! It looks 200% better! You got a few jaggies in there, but wow! You might have a couple of anchor points too many or need a few extra handles; that' can cause the jaggies.

:cheer2: :chickendance: :cheer2: :chickendance: :cheer2:

So what do you contribute the improvement to: one of the many links, or just plain sweat-drenching practice??
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Thank you, Reka. That is 3 days of practicing. But I would have to say that link I posted for the video really helped me out alot. I am determined to not let that pen tool get the best of me!!!
Reka, just wanted to thankyou for your time & contributions on CS3. I just got mine today I woked through to # 4 doing fine so far. Thanks again!
32 posts Page 3 of 4