Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
8 posts Page 1 of 1
In elements there is this thing where you can change the direction of your brush. I can't find anyway to do that in CS3. I know it is most likely right under my nose buttttttttttt where????
Hi Suzi,

Check out the Brush Palette (Window, Brushes).

I think that will do it.
John
John, I have been throught that palette but can't find how to rotate the brush angle. What am I missing???
Suzi,

Click on the Brushes palette, then click on (near the top) Brush Tip Shape and you should see a screen that gives you an angle option.
John
:doh: :doh: :doh: That was the only one I didn't click on..I thought it was just a heading. Hiding my head in total embrassment!!! THANKS JOHN :thanks:
Suzi,

Interesting. I think it is the default when you first install CS3. I just kind of use the basic brush, so never knew you could change the angle. :)

So, you learned me somthing new again! Now, why change the brush angle?

Hmmnn. . .
John
Well, John, sometimes I use the wet and dry media, grunge, or plants (you know stuff like that) and I want to move them at different angles. I think you are just being retorical (did I spell that right) though. right.
Suzi,

No, serious question, don't use brushes much except for masking and cloning purposes.
John
8 posts Page 1 of 1