Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
12 posts Page 2 of 2
Okay, I must admit that I owned PS 4 but when user friendly PSE 2 came out I uninstalled PS4. I just want to make sure I can still add brushes and other things easily and grammom has answered that question. The ideas of creating actions attract me as well as I do a lot of my effects over and over. I did download the trial period but time got away from me and I cannot get another trial.
I am sure that Graffi has a lot to offer at his store to tempt me as well.
Thanks for the book referral!
So thanks to all and to all a good nite :lol: :lol: After the holidays are over I am getting CS3 and a great price since we have a son at IUPUI (IU and Purdue in Indy).
Bridget
Bridget
Seeing the light in the digital darkroom, Nikon user since the 70's
Too many forums, too little time...
It's not a big deal jumping. I did it a couple of years ago....well, actually, I had Elements and never used it. Had just gotten so many different versions free with scanners, tablets, etc. I had been using PSP. The thought is more indimidating then anything, but after two weeks, I got over that. I'm on CS 3 now. Have all of my extra brushes, actions, fonts, etc in different folders (like I did in PSP).

I know some people that keep ELements and PS on their machines because they like the way one program does something better, but I deleted my Elements and PSP and have never looked back.

Good luck....and HAVE FUN. (when you register CS3, you can pick a free item...pick Lynda.com free for 30 days and do every Photoshop CS3 video on the site)
12 posts Page 2 of 2