Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, My name is Cindy and I am new here and as well with photoshop, I want to start making scrap kit maily just for me, and for others free if I get better at it. Can someone help me to get strated or where I
should go for hellp on this. Thank you so much Cindy
Welcome to the forum, Cindy. Check out the scrapbooking section here. There are alot of scrappers here that can help you, right Kim!!
By all means, go to the "Digital Scrapbooking" section under "More Creative Elements" and you will get access to lots and lots of help. I'm not a scrapper per se, but that section is great.

Have fun.
And welcome. :wave:
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
I did and they sent me here LOL
Cindy , as I posted in the scrap section. It is best to post scrap questions there and CS3 questions here. That way you will get your answers quicker.
Hi CIndy and welcome. There are alot of scrapper's here. May are posting some great stuff lately they are doing in classes from Jessica Spraque. I am pretty new to it but will help where I can. Jane and some others are so much better at it.

Asking where to get started is a hard question to answer. What specifically do you want to know? I personally always start with a blank document 12x12 inches at 300 ppi and a transparent background. Fill that with a color I want to use, add a new layer and grunge overlays or use brushes or textures to decorate the background. Always put things on their own layers so you can play with them without messing with something else. Add your images where you want them and frames and embellishments add text or journaling. I also always save it as a .psd file so it can always be changed or added to later. If you are making kits, make a separate folder for the kits and keep everything for it in its own folder. Hope this helped some.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
6 posts Page 1 of 1