Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Where in Photoshop do you find the equivalent to the items on the Enhance Menu in PSE 5.0, as in this example?
PSe_Enhance_Menu.jpg
(14.08 KiB) Downloaded 422 times
Diana

Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.

~ Canon Rebel XTi ~ WinXP ~ PSE 5.0 ~ Pro Show Gold ~ Photoshop 6.0 ~
Diana, that is a good question. I find myself trying every option on CS to and it is really a pain. There has got to be an easier way.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Ha! I think I know that one already. Let's see, I don't have CS3 on my laptop, but try under Image>Adjustments?

You guys should have seen how excited was when I got my package from Adobe with CS3 in it.I kept saying dazedly, "I have CS3...I have CS3. I have CS3!" My kids said, "Yeah, Mom, it's okay, we know!!!" I love it! There are so many exciting things things in it!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Reka i am so excited for you. I will have to wait awhile. I have pse4 but i know one day i like you will advance up. Glad to see how happy you are. By the time i get it you can give me lots of advice.
Thanks so much for the help. I have a couple Photoshop users (beginners) in my Photoshop Elements Users Group and they are trying to follow along with the Elements instructions we are using, but the menu structure seems to be different in a few areas.

Diana
Diana

Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.

~ Canon Rebel XTi ~ WinXP ~ PSE 5.0 ~ Pro Show Gold ~ Photoshop 6.0 ~
5 posts Page 1 of 1