Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
17 posts Page 2 of 2
kimi_boo wrote: I have to say it was a hard switch over for me but I find I am working in CS the almost exclusively now.

I even have it set up so it open my jpegs in camera raw. Love it!! :biggrin:

Congrats Jane on getting cs3. I am loving it too.

Kimi-where do I go to get things to open in camera raw??? I was trying to hunt for it and cannot locate for raw pictures or...jpegs I wish to edit that way.
m
Michelle
Michelle, it's Edit>Preferences>File handling>Prefer Camera Raw for Jpegs (or something to that effect1). Good luck!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
CS3 is a steep learning curve but well worth it, one of my favorite features is the refine edges tool
love it
enjoy
Pam
I wonder if I made a mistake and should run to the store and get Elements?

Russ

Russ I have E4 E5 and CS3 on my PC. I got a mac in February and bought E6 for that until I can make the decision to change CS3 for mac. To be honest I love having both. I enjoy using all the extra fun stuff in 6. So I am thinking if they have another discount for CS3 or if CS4 comes out I will probably just purchase it for mac.
Jane Congrats on CS3 You are really going to love it. I feel like I haven't even learned a tenth of it but it really is a great program.
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
hukari wrote: Michelle, it's Edit>Preferences>File handling>Prefer Camera Raw for Jpegs (or something to that effect1). Good luck!

yep.. that is it! :biggrin:

Reka, you're a little school girl now? :cheer2:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Jancy, I have both......it happened by accident. There was a heck of a sale on CS3 one day and I accidently bought it. I'm loving having the best of both world but I really use CS3 almost all the time. :rotfl:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Bless you! thanks for the road map. I do get confused which is nothing new to those who have known me awhile.
Right now, I have elements 3,4,5,6, and Photoshop 5Le, and CS3 <gulp> all there.
I wonder if that is why things are slow at times :rotfl:
I've been teaching some elements 6, so I've spent time there lately. (gotta do it to teach it!)
really loving that cs3.
m
Michelle
17 posts Page 2 of 2