Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
14 posts Page 1 of 2
I'd really like to design invitations for my daughters first birthday which is Aug. 26th. I need to get started!
I'm wondering if anyone here has designed birthday invitations that they can share with me so I can get some ideas. Or if anyone knows any good websites to check out I would appreciate it. I haven't decided on a theme so I'm wide open.
Thanks in advance!
bumping this back up, surely some of you scrappers have some ideas to share. There are 2 two comers to the forum both asking for invitation help and no one is responding to them. I would but I don't to that stuff. Let's show these two what friendly and helpful people we are.
oh.... remember when Denise did the invitation for Jack? I wonder where that thread is?
it was gorgeous!!!
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
This thread is about xmas cards but might give you some ideas

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=918&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=cards

another birthday card example
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1549&p=17618&hilit=birthday#p17618
I could have sworn I just posted something in here.....bet I save it, instead. Anyway, I found these examples in Denise's gallery on her website. I hope it's OK to share the link. If not, Denise, I apologize profusely and won't do it again.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Thank you suzi for bumping me back up and to everyone who responded after.
I'm checking out those links as we 'speak'
you can't get better than Denise.
You may want to try a Google search and then try and copy some of the things you like.

I get my best ideas by looking at others work. :bigwink:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Here's one that I did. Any CC appreciated :thanks:

Attachments

It's cute as can be....she's a little doll. It says what you want it to without being too fussy. I'm pretty much a minimalist, so I like it. If I were going to change anything at all, I'd bring the brown into the background of the actual invitation part and change the lettering to pink. :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Looks good to me. I am with Sunny on less is better.
14 posts Page 1 of 2