Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
4 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm just finishing up a 4 week class at Digital Art Academy (sort of like Eclectic Academy or LVS online)
http://www.digitalartacademy.com . The name of the class was Mastering Image Correction by Les Meehan (a professional photographer and he has written several books on photography and imaging) and I can't say enough good things about it. The cost was around $49 and it covered anything you would want to know about image correction with a big emphesis on curves and masking. I think the next class offered is September . I've taken a few of the classes offered by "the photoshop guys" which were good, but this was a totally different perspective. The class was small and the instructor was very involved. The amount of lesson material and homework was just right and I learned ALOT. Heck, there are tools in PS I didn't even know about!

Anyway, I just wanted to pass this along-it was well worth the time and money. I know I'm always looking for something a little different, so maybe someone else would benefit from this too!

Deb
--------------------------------------------------------------
Deb
Thanks, Deb. I had never heard of either of those sites. They might come in handy some day when I have some extra cash!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Thanks for posting, Deb. I will check it out
Thanks, Deb. If I ever make the switch to CS-whatever #, I'm sure I'll need some lessons of some sort.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
4 posts Page 1 of 1