Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Go to Pioneer Woman's site here.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and download her free action kit.
Now post an image using one of the actions and let us know what it is. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edit: I find I am using her boost action quite a lot. :bigwink:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I love PW!! I use her actions on 95% of my photos when i need them done fast. On this one I used fresh and colorful. I usually use boost and then define and sharpen on my images.
I can't to see more actions from her.

Attachments

Kimi, everytime I go to her site tonight, I keep gettting an error and then it goes to windows cannot open her site.

edit..it's working now!!!
The gremlins must have been out playing Suzi. :doh:
Can't wait to see your image. I need to find one of mine.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
How about this one? I used vintage.
Kimi, do you know any other good sites to get free actions? I've looked but would rather hear from someone that has gotten them and used them.
Thanks!

Attachments

atncentral.com is a real good site
I wish I could remember where I picked things up here and there. If it is a freebie... I usually give it a try and if I don't like it, I delete it.

I wonder where I found the Loma action? I sure love that one and I know it was a freebie. I also picked up a freebie not long ago called babyskin. (takes the red out) But I didn't bookmark the site.

I did just buy a Nicole Vans retro set.
I am playing with that now. Will post an image when I am done. :biggrin:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
here is one of Holly. I don't really like it but here it is anyway. I had a high ISO and fixing that, I think her face ended up looking too plastic. :oops:

I used the holga from Nicole Van and then I added some Loma to it. I do like what it did to the background.

~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Finally got one done for you, Kimi. I used 3 of her actions, boost, vintage and darken edges. I think they were perfect for this one

oh Suzi... that is wonderful!!!! :woohoo:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
13 posts Page 1 of 2