Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
55 posts Page 1 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Let's start here.

Watch the video. The downloaded version is so much better quality but it takes quite a while to get going.
Now we could start with something simple and easy but is that how we play here? No Sir!!

#14 Rapid Weathering
http://revision3.com/pixelperfect?page=5

Show us what you got! :mrgreen:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Ha... I'm not chicken.

I had to watch the video 3 times and take notes the 3rd time. I never could get mine to make a point like he could. I did learn that if you hold the shift key it will make a straight line. (figured that out on my own)

After you put your text on a path, he uses the direct selection tool. I don't think he said that either.
now this is not the best but I did do it. :mrgreen:

~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, I will have to try this tomorrow morning while DH and son are hunting and the turkey cooks.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
that looks cool, Kimi. can't wait till I can play too
The coolest part was learning how to manipulate your text. I can so see me making some new signature brushes. :P
or maybe some neat word art.

Now if I can just figure out how to make the point. :oops: Looks like I am going to have to watch it again.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
You are so talented, I am sure you will figure it real soon
I just tried to watch the video and Larry and Chance came back in making too much noise but I did hear him say something about "outside of the box". Now I see why you picked this one Kimi. The Outside of the Box Queen. :mrgreen: :D They have gone to bed so I am going to try and watch it again.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Nice quiet peaceful morning to play. Here is my first attempt. I downloaded the video and kept pausing and rewinding and playing and pausing. :) Anyway, here it is

weatheredtutcs.jpg
weatheredtutcs.jpg (44.93 KiB) Viewed 1447 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
that looks great Kim, can't wait till I can play with you all too
That looks like fun Kimi, keep your wonderful finds coming. Trying to DL it now so I have something to do later tonight instead of eat more pie.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
55 posts Page 1 of 6