Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
55 posts Page 5 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Kimi try clicking on the Character map the A icon that looks like a cursor next to it and make sure the Bold T is not selected. Then it should be fine.
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Ok I tried it with a custom shape to see how it would look.

Attachments

Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
wow, that looks great, can't wait till I can play too.
Jancy... glad you are here, we need someone to be at the head of the class to help those less fortunate. ;)
I tried another. I am still struggling with the direct selection tool and moving things around. I will have to work it again. :evil:

Attachments

~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
YAHOOOO! Kimi that looks great!
The tools are a litlle confusing, figured out the path selection tool moves the whole letter and the direct selection tool moves the little things(very technical terms). I think, haven't figured else what else they can do.
I also had the same trouble before with the faux bold text, that's the only reason why I knew.
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
I wondered how you moved your whole letter? :lol:
I reset CS and things went back to normal.

but then I had to reset my type size and layer size so I could see them. (I hate getting old. :oops: )

Reka should post a new one for us Saturday. :mrgreen:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hi, guys! I am having great fun preparing this week's lesson with Bert Monroy. He even invited me out to lunch! ;) ;)

Saturday is the day, so mark it on your calendars. In fact, I will be posting early Saturday morning here, so if you are a night owl, you could even start on Friday night.

Jancy, Kimi and Michelle, yours look great! Jancy, that is a good idea to try it on a CSH. When so many great brains get together, great ideas are sure to pop up! That is what I love about this forum, all those great ideas you can get from all those creative people.

Michelle, I forgot to say that your poor bird looks like it is falling over! You been nipping at the eggnog already? :o
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Reka-I am a nightowl so looking forward to our new lesson. I really enjoy watching him, even though he makes things look so easy on that Tablet PC he's using. I really wouldn't mind having one of those!
Thanks for the lessons.
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Here is the posting of the left side page using this video technique.
Kit used: Lisa Bowman, Iced Blue
The main "ICE" font I used was stencil, and added gradient etc. (did not use the rust)
other fonts were diner and amaze.
the calving was video Bill took, and I made my own film strip.
m

Attachments

Michelle
Michelle, the page is great. You are going to have a great scrapbook when you are done.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
55 posts Page 5 of 6