Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
55 posts Page 3 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Looking good Michelle.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Oh Boy---This looks difficult but I may give it a try! Great Job everyone
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Come on Jancy... the whole point of this site is we will teach ourselves to use CS without stepping on any toes.
Get with it girl!

That was the very first thing I had done in CS. I'm gonna have to do it a few more times to understand the whole path thing?

Mich.... you looking good girl! Nice to see you trying to learn with the rest of us. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi,
I try.
You know how long it takes me. AND Akim (who is wonderful) was kind enough to assist me with getting better ..on the phone.
today was a good day.
m
Michelle
oh, Mich....

I know you can do it. I am so lost in CS. That's why I think these tuts are great. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hey, Mich! Glad you are joining our trials and tribulations! Isn't it fun? Yours looks great, too. :)
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Thanks,
I am trying. I'm so new with cs3...not even sure what questions to ask as yet. I have 1 book, and another is ordered (but , I'm sure some of y'all recall when I was like that with elements too).
Yes I will be trying these out. Great thread idea.

The purpose of "ICE" that way ( and not adding the rusty part).. is for the next 2 page LO on glaciers in Glacier Bay, Alaska...title to be: Ice, Ice, Baby. Now I need to work on "baby".
m
Michelle
I tried and made a mess--I have to try again! I may just have to change my avatar to a CHICKEN!!! or a DUMMY!!!!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Ok Here's mine: I felt guilty giving up!!! Thanks for talking me into trying Kimi--it was fun once I started understanding it.

Attachments

Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Wow Janice, you did great. Are you sure that is yours and you didn't copy it from the video. :mrgreen:

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
55 posts Page 3 of 6