Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Last week I removed elements off my computer & only use CS3. I used to keep all my brushes in elements, but I made a separate folder before deleting it. I have the separate folder in "my pictures", but when I put some (to test it) in CS3 presets I couldn't get to them as easily as i did before. When I go to use a brush I go to brush>then it opens up & i have to choose it from "my pictures" insted of directly from my brush file. What am I doing wrong?

When I DL a brush I go to CS3> Presets> brushes, but it only shows up on photoshop under the basic brushes insted of Load> my new DL brushes.

I know Im not making this very clear. Im having trouble explaining this. Its getting very complicated :?
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Linda, I have 2 brush folders in My Pictures. I go to brushes, then load, go to where the folder is kept and load brush. Next time you do that it should go right to that folder. Does for me
When I open it up & go to load it takes me to my folder. I want it to show "list" insted of thumbnails. Is there a way to set this so it always opens that way insted of having to change it everytime. It always opened that way in elements & I really like it better like that.
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Linda, then when you get to the folder , on the right hand side at the top is an icon that looks a box with a down arrow. click on the arrow and choose list. If you need a screenshot let me know.
Suzi,
I know about the little box & have been changing it from thumbnails to list & after using the brush & clicking on it again, it goes back to thumbnail.

Now when I DL a brush I have to place it in my pic brush folder insted of CS3 brush presets? :?
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Linda, you can put the brush in your CS3 folder if you want. I have so many that it would really bog down photoshop if I had them all in there.
6 posts Page 1 of 1