Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all! Okay.. I have wacom pen tablet (love it). My issue is that whenever I use the brush tool in CS3 it 'requires' me to use the pen instead of the mouse. However, there are times when I'd rather use the mouse. Is there a way to choose which one I use?

Thanks!
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
I wish I could help but my tablet is still sitting here in its wrapper. Bumping this up so maybe someone can help you
Michelle, have you looked into the tablet properties?
Nope - nothing in there about it. And I've looked thruogh PS preferences too.

It's not a huge deal. Just a bit to get used to.
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
I bought the BamBoo Wacom tablet with the mouse that goes with it. The mouse can be used only on top of the tablet, not on a mouse pad, but I can switch at will. I have CS4 on a mac, but I would think it would be the same for CS3. Check the Wacom site to see if you can get the mouse separately.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Thanks but no dice. I'm using the mouse that came with it. Let's me use either in elements but now CS3

Weird.
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Michelle, have you updated your driver lately? That can help.

suzib wrote: I wish I could help but my tablet is still sitting here in its wrapper. Bumping this up so maybe someone can help you

Suzi, I will say one thing: remember, you were skeptical of Firefox, too! Image I LOVE my tablet and couldn't do without it, especially when it comes to delicate work like selections. (No wonder you had problems with the pen tool - using a mouse!)
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
No I haven't.. I'll put hubby on that..
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
8 posts Page 1 of 1