Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Go into Documents and create a New Folder and name it Downloaded Photoshop Brushes.
Save you new brushes there. The next time you open your brushes in Photoshop, choose load. Navigate to the new folder you created in Documents. Photoshop or Elements will remember that path and go there from now on.

Hope the screen shot helps? Click on the image for a bigger view.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
You will want to copy and paste them into your new folder you created. Then go to LOAD.
Directions in the screen shot.

Here are the rest of my secrets....
Always stamp each on on it's own layer.
I always free-transform the first one. Holding the shift key and moving the corner points until I like the angle. Then I duplicate for the other wing and rotate.
I add a bevel, then go back in and adjust it to zero. This way you still get just a tiny effect.
I may also add an outer glow, did that on the image I sent as an example. And reduce the effect there also.
When I am happy. I merge the two layers together and lower the opacity.

That was for the wings....
The dust, just play around. :bigwink:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Go and dowload all of these!!!!!!! This goes for everyone!!! :biggrin:
http://annikavonholdt.com/brushes/ The ones that say 6 & 7. They are some of the finest brushes I have!

I thought she had taken them off. All of her other links don't work.

Here is the link for the angel wings.
http://www.obsidiandawn.com/brushes-categories They are under Fantasy.

And I could live without my Worn Brushes... Dig around Jason's site, some fantastic stuff in there!
http://designfruit.com/jasongaylor/blog ... es/page/2/
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
are you talking about sophia as princess image in your gallery? just curious

thanks for the links

and the cool fonts on your blog..
No I didn't send her that link. I sent the one of Kristen in the church that they just published in the PET newsletter.

I am so stoked to find the Strange Angel brushes are still around. I sure hope everyone goes and gets them.
My favorite eye, lightening, tree, cross, etc to add to an image all come out of those brushes. :biggrin:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
kimi_boo wrote: ...I am so stoked to find the Strange Angel brushes are still around...
She is one of the few I have seen who specifically state you cannot use her brushes in anything commercial or that you sell... but they ARE great brushes!!!
ByronG wrote:
kimi_boo wrote: ...I am so stoked to find the Strange Angel brushes are still around...
She is one of the few I have seen who specifically state you cannot use her brushes in anything commercial or that you sell... but they ARE great brushes!!!

Hi Byron!
Always nice to see you stopping by. :love:
We are doing image challenges images in our Camera Club. I have been using her brushes a lot lately on them. :thumbsup:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
7 posts Page 1 of 1