Just for Beginners, post your questions, ask for help, get opinions...
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Help! I'm a Beginner with digiscrapping and I want to use a quickpage.
But it's not working by the way a dutch tuttorial does say.
What've I so far...

I've opened my .png file and saved it as ...
Then I opened the photo I want to use.
Now the photo comes on the quickpage. That's correct, I think. But now...

The tuttorial says: Click on the Layer of the photo and press CTRL-/
But nothing happens....

What goes wrong??? Can anybody please tell me how to use a quickpage in PSCS 4

:thanks:
your photo layer needs to be under the quick page layer. You can do this by clicking your photo layer and dragging it under the quick page layer. And yes it may take a few tries before you get it to work if you have never done this before. making sure your photo layer is highlighted. Hit Ctrl T to free transform the image into the size you need. In PSE 4 I think you had to hold the shift key while moving the corners in during transform to keep your proportions.

just yell if you need more help. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Hi and welcome to the forum. As Kimi said, it sometimes takes a few tries to drag a layer below another one so don't give up. I sometimes find it easier to drag the the QP layer up. I have even added a blank layer above the photo and then drug the QP up between those two. Either way will work.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
yinyang73 wrote: Help! I'm a Beginner with digiscrapping and I want to use a quickpage.
But it's not working by the way a dutch tuttorial does say.
What've I so far...

I've opened my .png file and saved it as ...

:thanks:

I'm not sure what sort of save as you're doing. Make sure you don't change it from a .png format before you get your photo combined with it. PNG files have a transparent spot for your photo... usually. If you save it as a jpg or even a psd, you risk losing the transparency.

Courtney
4 posts Page 1 of 1