A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Would some one please tell me in which folder do the DNG Converter goes.
C:/Program Files /Adobe/___________?
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Don, when I installed it the installer put it where it went. I checked all my folders to see where it is and can't find it. I hope someone else can be of more help.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
The DNG convertor is a stand-alone application. You can stick it anywhere your heart desires. Just don't forget where you put it!! :puter:

Personally, I have a downloads folder that I keep all my stuff in with separate folders inside for everything. My DNG convertor resides in my Adobe folder inside my downloads folder, and I created a shortcut to it that is on my desktop. Rarely use it, though as I import my photos via LR and let it do the conversion for me.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
That explains why I didn't find it. It is in my CS3 download folder. Thanks Gene. I rarely use it either, obviously.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks every one, when I downloaded the Camera Raw 4.3.1 plug-in and the DNG Converter to CS3 I place them in to my plug-in foulder. I'm going to take out the DNG and place it in my desktop on my Adobe foulder.
After all like Gene I also use Lightroom ans my main editor.Thank you my guardian angels :saint: :saint: :saint:

BTW special thanks for the angel and praying smilies, they are fantastic.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
5 posts Page 1 of 1