A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
stevieb wrote: Hi Kimi!
I've missed you over at the playground!
Thank you for posting the link to the levels tutorial. I gave it a try and it worked!
You're the greatest! :thanks:

Stevie... I am so glad you thought to come here when you needed help. :woohoo:
As you see, this is a very friendly and knowledgeable group.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi,
You are so right! The people here seem very friendly AND very knowledgeable.
The help that was offered was greatly appreciated! :D
I tried the levels adjustment and it worked (to a certain extent), but the photos are still not quite right...
I learned a very important lesson (albeit the hard way), to check all equipment and settings BEFORE shooting!
Hopefully, I won't make this mistake again! :roll:
Stevieb,

Can you post a before and after and some of us will take a shot at it. I am pretty sure that if you see something you like, we can set up a way for you to get the adjustment layer for your use.
John
John,
I would be happy to post a before and after, but I'm unfamiliar with this board; I'm not quite sure how to upload here...
Stevie - do a save for web and make the longest size no larger than 600 pixels....I think 250kb is the max size. Then, when you want to post, click upload attachment (below Save, Preview and Submit), browse to your picture and click Add the file. When the file is uploaded, you'll see an option to place image inline. Do that, and you'll have posted your picture. Repeat that step for the second one. Hope this helps.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Except the max is 500, not 600. :wave:
John
Thanks, John, for steering her in the right direction. :thanks:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
17 posts Page 2 of 2