A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
17 posts Page 1 of 2
I took some fall photos today without realizing I had a uv polarizing filter on my lens - this caused ALL of the photos to have a blue cast to them. :crying: Is there any way to fix this in PS? (I have CS2)
Thanks for any suggestions...
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I would suggest that you post one for us to test out, but a couple of possiblities

1. Open in camera raw and try tweaking the temperature and tint slider to get the right result. Once you get that right, you can propagate it to all of your images via bridge, develop settings, then paste settings for white balance only.

2. Use levels or curves and do a colour correction using the eyedroppers for black, gray and white. Once set up, copy that layer and it will fix all images that you copy it to.
John
John,
Thanks for your response and for welcoming me to this forum!
I've never opened in RAW, so off to the read the manual... :?
Hello Steve and welcome. I hope John's suggestions work for you.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hi Kim,
Thanks for the encouragement and for the welcome too!
Hi Stevie....

we did one of our homework lessons that had a really great video about using levels. i think if you watch the video and open you image in CS, using just your levels you should be able to get rid of the color cast.

Oh, here is the link.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4066
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Welcome to the forum!!!
Hi Kimi!
I've missed you over at the playground!
Thank you for posting the link to the levels tutorial. I gave it a try and it worked!
You're the greatest! :thanks:
Suzi,
Thanks for the welcome! :P
Hi, Stevie.....glad you're here.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
17 posts Page 1 of 2