A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Howdy:
I made a poster and duplicate it 4 times but did not save the duplications so that I can change the numbers on the posters (1/20, 2/20 etc.) When I open a new document 24x36 on CS3 and then proceed to rotate the posters from horizontal to vertical the image poster tange but when I try to Free Transform the image and the canvas don't move together. Is this telling me that I have to save the documents? I need to print 250 of those posters so your help is NEEDED. Is there a better way to go about this?

THANKS
DON
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Hi! I am not quite sure what you need to do. Can you explain it more? If you are still awake, that is!

Edit: I see now. Why don't you try creating the new document at 36x24 and then you don't have to rotate them at all?
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Don,

To follow up on Reka's post, create the new document at 24x36 and 300 dpi.

Ooen up your first image, then Image resize to 12x18 at 300 dpi Rotate the image is necessary to get it into the same orientation as the 24x36 and then drag the layers to the 24x36 document.

I would suggest making the individual images slightly smaller than 12x18 to get a tiny amount of "white space" around the images on the 24x36 - depending on your printer, there is always a small amount that will be clipped off on the page edges. Depends on how concerned you are that all the posters be exactly the same and same sized.

Once you have one placed, click select on both layers (image and sequence number) to select, then right click and select duplicate layers. Then drag the two layers to a blank spot and repeat until you have 4 images.

Print, edit and change numbers, repeat as necessary.
John
Thank you Reka and John:
I did as john suggested and I'am still printing pictures, :thanks:
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
4 posts Page 1 of 1