A place to seek advice and answers on those particularly challenging issues.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
How to apply the changes you made to one picture to another picture in CS3? I have both of them open in CS3.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Don,

Easily enough done if you are using the ACR/RAW or Lightroom, but if tweaks in Photoshop, I think the only way of doing it is if they are tweaked as adjustment layers.

What level of changes are you wanting to copy?

P.S. - and how is the "spinning"?
John
Hi John, the spinning continue more to the right side than the left, hope this is a good indication that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I was hopping to be able to apply all changes made in photoshop cs3 I know I cand do it on LR for I have been doing them there for a while but wanted to know if it was posible in cs3. Will have to do some studying and research on adjustment layers.
Thank you,
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
In addition to adjustment layers.. smart filters can also be carried over to new files.
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
Hi Everyone!

New here, 1st post! :woohoo:

This is awesome and now that I think of it, why wouldn't I be able to pull over an adjustment layer from one .psd file to another .psd file!? I do it all the time for elements, masks, etc. This could be interesting and a real time saver.

I'd also like to learn how to do batch edits for sequential digital photos in RAW.
Hello papiercreatif, welcome

Don't know how to do a "batch" in RAW but "apply Previous Conversion" should accomplish what you want. That's not a true batch as you have to open each individual image. Well, you can of course open multiple images in the RAW editor, but you still have to apply previous to each individual image.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty wrote: Hello papiercreatif, welcome

Don't know how to do a "batch" in RAW but "apply Previous Conversion" should accomplish what you want. That's not a true batch as you have to open each individual image. Well, you can of course open multiple images in the RAW editor, but you still have to apply previous to each individual image.

Rusty

I think the following will work in ACR. (I am using PSE6 and ACR 5.6)
To have ACR memorize one conversion, once the conversion is done and the settings saved by clicking done or open, You use the icon on the right of the 'basic' bar (just under the 3 tab icons). You can then set 'Save new camera raw default'. Then any further edit will use the same adjustment until you choose 'reset camera raw defaults'. Look at those two options: only one is active at the same time.
You can then batch edit your raw files with the same settings.
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
7 posts Page 1 of 1