Some time ago, I purchased a long term subscription to Photoshop Creative. I received confirmation and expected my first issue to arrive. However, it never arrived. I saw the magazine in a book store, and wondered where my copy was. I e-mailed their customer service and was told it would arrive within 14 days. It never came. I have asked for a refund, with no response from Photoshop Creative, So, I am forced to post on numerous Photoshop forums a warning to any of you who live outside the UK, not to waste money on a subscription that might not ever arrive in your mailbox.

Here is a series of the correspondence:

I am now forced to go to Photoshop forums and post the fact that I have paid for my Photoshop Creative subscription, I have never received a copy of the magazine, and you will not respond to my e-mails. I will recommend that anyone outside the UK not subscribe to Photoshop Creative, as they may lose their money and never see a copy of what they paid for.

John E. Johnson, Jr.

Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 1:52 PM
To: 'pcreative@servicehelpline.co.uk'
Cc: self
Subject: RE: Welcome to P/SHOP CREATIVE - Case Ref:4092264

I still have not received my copy of Photoshop Creative, although they have been in bookstores for several weeks. I have allowed 30 days days for delivery from the date of your last e-mail, and it is still not here. Please cancel my subscription and refund my money to my credit card. I no longer wish to be a subscriber. I will just peruse the copies at the book store and purchase issues that interest me.

If I have not received a refund within one week from today, I will go on numerous photoshop and photography forums and warn readers who are not in Great Britain not to purchase subscriptions to your magazine because they will never arrive.

John E. Johnson, Jr.

From: pcreative@servicehelpline.co.uk [mailto:pcreative@servicehelpline.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 2:20 AM
To: John E. Johnson, Jr.
Subject: RE: Welcome to P/SHOP CREATIVE - Case Ref:4092264

Dear Dr Johnson,

Thank you for your recent email regarding Photoshop Creative.

We can confirm that your subscription started with issue 130 which went on sale on 20th August 2015.

As you are an overseas subscriber, please allow 14 days for delivery.

If we can be of any further assistance to you then please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Kind Regards

Abbie Pain

Email Response Team
Photoshop Creative magazine
T: +44 (0) 844 848 8415 - Calls will cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company's access charge
T: +44 (0) 1795 592 871
F: +44 (0) 1795 414 555
www.imaginesubs.co.uk