Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I scrapped this just for Jen :D This is the pet pig I had back in the early 90's. I know I have some other pictures of him, but these were the only ones I was able to lay my hands on and get scanned in.

Kit: EvaK's "Fresh Fusion"
I always wanted a pig for a pet, but with traveling, etc. never got one. That's neat.
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Gee, Jane,

I was afraid to open this thread. All I could think of was, "What did somebody inadvertently do? Hope it wasn't me."

Rusty :D
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Oh that sort of thread wouldn't be in the scrapping section Rusty - unless of course I have photos of you to go along with the story. ;)
Thanks Jane, you're the best!!!! :D

He is really cute but I can't see my hubby letting me have one so I will just admire your photos of JR. I bet it was fun to have him around!!
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Other than the occasional screaming - they are very quite pets. Jr was without a doubt the easist animal I have ever house broken - was even able to teach him to go on command. He also loved to get baths (except for the first one) washed him with Pert 2n1 and his fur was so soft.

I remember once I fell asleep and didn't realize I had left the dog food accessible to him. He got into it and ate until he was stuffed. When I woke up he was laying on his side like an over inflated football with legs leting out little groans. It was 3 days before his sides returned to normal. I felt sorry for him, but it sitll cracked me up. :lol:
6 posts Page 1 of 1