Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Good morning,
I know that many of you use ACDsee from the forums. I have run into a problem. I will try to sum up...used ACDsee (10) trial for a couple of weeks. I liked it in spite of the occasional crashes. This morning I discovered that my "smilebox" designs and creations are really messed up. They are now jpegs and various other file formats that I am not familiar with. I believe this happened when I opened the program for the first time and it asked if you wanted to catalog the files...I clicked "yes" and now I discover my files are broken up....? I have not had the nerve to look at my homemade videos. I purchased the program last week after using it for several weeks and did not discover this until this morning. I have searched the "help" sections and the web and I do not see a way to reverse this....only some are saying don't catalog in ACDsee, probably for this very reason. If anyone has any knowledge...please help me. :!:
Thank you!
Katie
I use ACDSee photo manager 10 - but like you just got it, but I know who can answer your question and that is the good folks at http://www.digiscrapinfo.com Heidi & Connie know ACDSee backwards and forwards.
2 posts Page 1 of 1