Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
17 posts Page 1 of 2
Lots of folks are downloading these weekly templates - but hardly anyone is posting their finished layouts here so next week will be the last week that I will be posting a Sketch Challenge. So put on your thinking caps for another type of challenge.

Here is this weeks sketch template:
Sketch-Challenge-11.gif
Sketch-Challenge-11.gif (18.33 KiB) Viewed 1015 times

Here is the link to download the layered psd template. http://www.4shared.com/file/35904425/60 ... ge_11.html?
Oh, Jane, I hate to see you quit doing this!!! I have no clue as to what I am doing but I will take a stab at it and post just promise not to laugh, lol
LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :cry:
OK people, lets change Jane's mind. Start posting your work with these awesome templates. :evil:

As soon as 4shared stops having a brain fart I am downloading and posting. Jane has been nice enough to take time to create these for us and you are downloading them so start using them. PLEASE.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
As promised, if power doesn't go out before I get this loaded. Don't laugh, my very first attempt at this kind of stuff.

Sketch_Challenge_11.jpg
Sketch_Challenge_11.jpg (64.79 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Suzi, too cute. I finally got it downloaded so I will post something shortly.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Oh, Jane, I know how you feel. I noticed about twice as many downloads as posts on my last CS tutorial. But please don't quit, even if it's just for me. I have been getting in on the last ones!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Suzi - that is exactly what you are supposed to do - personalize it to suit your needs. The dog bone is a great touch!!
Thank you, Jane. It was actually fun putting it together
Ok, finally done. Too many computer issues. Time to restart now. I used Lara Payton's A Vintage Season 1 and 2 Kits.

Sketch-Challenge-11.jpg
Sketch-Challenge-11.jpg (81.22 KiB) Viewed 926 times

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
That looks great, Kim
17 posts Page 1 of 2