Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Just in case you missed this in the newsletter....

PrestoPhoto announced today that they are going to be carrying 12x12 books now! Plus they are adding some other square format sizes.

The square format options are: 12x12, 10x10, 8.5x8.5, 7x7, 5x5 and 3.5x3.5.

You only have to upload 12x12's and then choose the size you want on checkout and it will automatically resize everything for you. So you for example you could order a 12x12 for yourself and a 8.5"x8.5" for the someone else all on the same order.

Oh and for those that scrap in 8.5x11 they have a dust jacket option now too.
Ok Jane, that's it........you and Christian have taken my fear away. I'm a new woman now and can scrap freely knowing that it will be easy to print. I'm very excited. Have to get busy building more on my book. Can't wait to print.

Thanks for the info. :D
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Thanks for giggle Jen! I'm glad we could liberate you :lol:
singing "FREE BIRD" now........glad you can't hear me because I can't carry a tune even in my purse. :shock:
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
This one was the hardest secret to keep for the newsletter. I just wanted to blurt out to all 12x12 books have arrived. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jen, you are too funny. Hectic day and I needed a "giggle" too.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Hi Jane,

Is there more information on the VIoVIo site about the new options? I couldn't find anything. I'm interested in the dust jacket option for 8.5x11. I've been working on an 8.5x11 book for sometime -- maybe this will get me moving a little faster. ;)
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
I don't think it has made it on to the spec page yet, but I expect it to be there shortly.
Do you still need to leave the 1/2 around edges clear??
Yes - you still need to not put anything within a 1/2 inch of the edge that you don't want cropped. But don't leave it just blank- at least have background paper there. :)
Just got word on the pricing - oh my goodness!!! :o

The cost for th12x12 is $14.99 base which covers set up, printing the
covers, and binding the book + .75 per page so the cost for a 20 page
book would be $29.99.

Just for comparison Shutterfly's 12x12 starts at $54.99 for 20 pages and additional pages are $1.50.
16 posts Page 1 of 2