Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
36 posts Page 4 of 4
It can be just papers - but why not challenge yourself a little more and try an embellishment or two. Maybe a tag or string or .... Hummies World has some good tutorials. Course #3 is about designing. And you can also check my blog for links to other tutorials sites. (If a site has tutorials they are tagged in the tutorial section on the blog)
testing a fourth time...why is it so hard for me to post today?
http://blog.hummiesworld.com
Go to my homepage for PSE tutorials!
Okay, maybe I'll try to post again and won't hit "save" this time....I'm not used to buttons being on the right. I've posted here before...what's up today!

Now, what did I say in all those other attempts to post.....

Oh, well, I didn't know you all were doing kit challenges here...didn't see this the last time I was here. I'd better not join in though as I've so many to-do's and don't need to let myself get distracted right now. Maybe another month I can when things settle down.

Looks like you all are doing some great stuff.

Thanks for the kind words about my site. In the links section is TONS of links to things you can make...be sure to check those out. Also, I did a video for crumpled paper in the forums this morning.
http://blog.hummiesworld.com
Go to my homepage for PSE tutorials!
I started a thread for this challenge that lists everything in one post - instead of scattered about so it should be easier for folks to get the info they need to join. Hopefully I'll get the gallery set-up today so we can start uploading.

Feel free to invite folks to join us - the more the merrier! :mrgreen: Oh and if anyone feels the desire to download and zip all the creations and then make the zip files available the beginning of March that would be awesome too. I have visions of coming back from vacation on the 22nd and being overwhelmed with great stuff to scrap the thank-you book for my inlaws. I know y'all won't let me down. :D
I'd like to try but I really don't know how to do it. I'll give it a shot. Andie
Unless you move, where you are right now is where you will always be!

Andie
Visit Andie's Webshots Gallery
Visit Andie's PrestoPhoto Gallery
Just try one of the tutorials on the links listed - it really isn't as hard as it looks.
36 posts Page 4 of 4