Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
36 posts Page 3 of 4
AP_TropicalSample.jpg
AP_TropicalSample.jpg (82.97 KiB) Viewed 542 times

Here is what I've come up with so far. 9 papers 3 embellishments
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
OK--I did a little write up about this on my blog and included a link. Hopefully people who read it will decide to join us. Image
Great work so far everyone.
Wow some great stuff already. I have been busy the past couple of days but hopefully I will have time to work on something tonight and the next couple of days.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I was wondering if there would be a problem mixing a neutral beach (sandy) color in the mix. I can't think of tropical without thinking of the beach. It's my favorite place. Image
Jane, I would love to join in on the fun. I've never done this before, but I would love to give it a chance.

Is there a dealine as to when the four items need to be posted?

Let me know when you get a chance. I
I've NEVER made a background before, but I tried one tonight, using a picture I had. Here it is. IF y'all want it for the kit, I'll post the full size wherever you say. :)
Square-Turtle-web.jpg
Square-Turtle-web.jpg (95.69 KiB) Viewed 493 times
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I think a beach would be fine - although I'm thinking white sandy beaches right now. ;)

Everything should be created at 300dpi - and background papers need to be 12x12. Embellishments should be saved as .png files to preserve transparency.

Everything should be in by the end of the month. I didn't get a gallery set up yet - the Valium I had earlier today really knocked me for a loop this time, so I'm having a hard time concentrating. Hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow. Once I see 4 items posted here - I'll pm you with the link and password for uploading to the gallery.
Jane - for us newbies at kit making, can it just be papers this time? :D I did another two....I'll make some more tomorrow.
Rainbow-paper.jpg
Rainbow-paper.jpg (157.97 KiB) Viewed 478 times
surf.jpg
surf.jpg (250.21 KiB) Viewed 473 times
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Sunny, I love the last one you did...such a pretty color! I like the rainbow also, though. Good job. That's all I can do, background papers.
I am so impressed with what everyone has already done. I love the creativity and the variety. You guys sure are making the bar high for me . But i am gonna give it a try this weekend. I have my thinking hat on right now and it is a little pointy but it does help me think. Can't wait to give it a go.
36 posts Page 3 of 4