Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
164 posts Page 16 of 17
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
I have the files zipped. I just have to upload and send you all the links.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
How do you make an alpha set? I think that looks fun but I don't really understand how to go about making one.

I can't wait to download the zip file. I am going to Hawaii next week for spring break from school so I hope to be able to use lots of the goodies!!

Thanks everyone!! Andie
Unless you move, where you are right now is where you will always be!

Andie
Visit Andie's Webshots Gallery
Visit Andie's PrestoPhoto Gallery
Now this isn't my weekend. The next file size is 100 MB so had to redo the zip files. I will get them uploaded tomorrow before I tackle the newsletter problem. Some of the paper files are really large so there are 5 zip files for papers, 2 for embellishments, alphas and word art are together in one and frames in one. A total of nine files.

Andie. alphas really aren't that hard. Start with a blank document about 4x4 with a transparent background and 300 ppi. Open your image you want for the inside and drag it to your blank doc. Select a font and type you letter. Simplify the text layer, make a selection on the outside of the letter and make a stroke outline a width you want for you edge on its own layer. Select the inside of the stroke outline and highlight the text layer and hit delete. Then select the outside and invert the selection, highlight the background layer and hit delete.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I only have 5 people requesting the zipped folders. Is there anyone else that wants the zipped files. Let me know. Also, since I have the e-mail address of the 5 of you that have requested them so far I am just going to send the links to you via e-mail with all of the links instead of two seperate PM's since we can only put 5 links and I have 9 files. As soon as they are all done uploading to 4shared I will send out the e-mail.

Here are the 5 people I have.
Jane
Denise
Michelle
Sunny
Judy

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks Kim!
You should have all received and e-mail by now with one link to my 4Shared account. It was easier than doing nine links. Michelle has already replied that it does work for you to get the links that way.

BTW, the TOU jpg and text file are in the Word Art folder.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you Kim,
I know this is a bunch more work on your part. It is very much appreciated.
Mine are partially DL, shall finish today , unzip and back up on cd's.

Back to the making an alpha question. Are any of the fonts allowed to be used??? sometimes I don't see any tou when I go hunting and DL them.
m
Michelle
Interesting question Michelle. I never gave it that any thought in making an alpha. Is there a needed TOU for copyright on a font if you turn it into an alpha? I would have to guess it would depend on the use, personal or commercial and if you have a purchased commercial license. Hopefully someone else has an answer to this.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Usually when you download a font style, a tou text doc may come with it, or when you download it from sites like dafont.com, it will say, "personal use" or be blank, or "freeware"...... usually if it is blank or says freeware, it is good to go.
Thank you for the font explanation. I try hard to follow and respect the works of others.
m
Michelle
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
164 posts Page 16 of 17