Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Scrapbookflair.com has a set of 5 templates, 28 embelishments, and 10 backgrounds for free download. It's from a digital scrapbook designer named Sue Angel and the set is called Love Blooms. It's really a nice springtime set if anyone is interested.

http://www.scrapbookflair.com/downloadcollection.aspx?id=58

Lots of other nice freebies if you look around the site. http://www.scrapbookflair.com/Download.aspx
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thank you, Jen
Nice site. I joined and have it bookmarked. Thanks.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Jen, the templates are .ptf files. I've never seen one of those before, and I haven't found a way to open it. Were you able to get them to work?
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Jen, great site i downloaded the free scrapbooking program.
I downloaded the software, too.........thinking it'll open the .ptf files.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Thanks Julie. I paid the $4.95 to get the CD.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Sunny, you might have to go back and see if there is a different download or try to contact the site owner. This is all I have been able to find, not much help, this is for paint shop but photoshop uses same files
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/answers2/fr ... 817AAi0Gj6
Sunny, in browsing theie forum I found this..you have to have their scrapbooking software (scrapbook flair). here is what they said

Hello ScrappyJen, the .ptf files are unique to Scrapbook Flair. They are the file extension of Scrapbook Flair's templates. They can only be opened and used from within the software itself.
To open your downloaded file do this.
Open Scrapbook Flair.
choose new project
choose show me some ideas
now scroll all the way down to the bottom of whatever thumbnails are in your workspace and look at the bottom right for something like "Import My Own Template".
Click on it.
Your browser comes up.
Browse for your downloaded file.
click on it
Say ok
Now your thumbnails are back in the workspace.
Scroll all the way down.
Your new template should be the last one.
Click on it
and it's in your workspace.
Good Luck and have fun!! Maggie
Thanks, Suzi. I downloaded the software, played with it a little, and uninstalled it. I don't really care about the templates..........I can do my thing with the papers and embellishments. There were several other kits available for download that look pretty nice. It's definitely a site I'll check out periodically. Thanks again for doing my homework for me. :D :D
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
11 posts Page 1 of 2