Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
23 posts Page 2 of 3
Thank you, thank you, Kim. I want to have the back black also. So how did you numbers yours, 1,2 and so on or 1a, 1b etc.
Suzi, name your pages with the first one being 00xxxxxx, 01xxxxxx, 03xxxxxx etc.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks Kim, does that mean to include the xxxxxxxx's, :biggrin:
xxx's are needed. You have to number 01,02,03 etc.... if you number 1,2,3 then those numbers will show up as 1,11,12, 2,20, 21, 22 etc... so by putting a 0 in front it gets them in the right order. That's what happened to me the first time around. :biggrin:
Thanks Jane, I am glad I asked about the xxxx's, even though I meant it to be funny :doh:
Can we add some ooooo's with our xxxxx's? ....Now that's funny Suzi. :rotfl:
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Ahhhhhh, it is so nice to have you back, Gary :love:
So, is there a nice tut somewhere that explains all this stuff? Front and back, numbering, double pages, order of pages. I'm contemplating a book for Patti's and my 25th Anniversary (August 6th. See I do remember anniversaries) and, being a latent and active procrastinator, I would like to minimize the learning curve. I know, Jane, you did at least one on sizing and spacing double pages, but I think I need "the full 9 yards".

Is all this stuff you are addressing unique to PrestoPhoto? I plan to go to PrestoPhoto, but, if at a later date circumstances force something different it would be nice to compensate for differences if applicable.

xxxxoooo
:?
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
suzib wrote: Thanks Kim, does that mean to include the xxxxxxxx's, :biggrin:

Suzi, x's are hugs so do add those for hopes of faster than already fast service. In this case the x's are your file name.

Gail, I think the number thing is just a PrestoPhoto thing. At least every other photo book I have done by other companies you upload and then drag the page where you want it. With PrestoPhoto you upload to the gallery and make a book from it so by putting the numbers first in the file name you make sure the pages go where you want. I don't think there is a tut for any of this, at least I didn't find one. I learned it by trial and error and Jane.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Dang, what do you mean file name, this is getting more complicated by the minute. So if I understand i do the number starting with 00, right, so what file name do I add.

gail, if I survive this I will try to write up what I did, unless Jane wants to jump in here and do one (hint, hint) :saint:
23 posts Page 2 of 3