Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Just wanted to give you all a quick update here on our "Scraps of Pink" mega kit. We have $856 to donate. I've been so busy that I haven't taken the sale down yet and probably won't get to it until Monday. So maybe that amount will go up a little by then.

At any rate - thank you to all of you that contributed to the kit and a special thanks to those Kim for getting all the files and previews together for it!
I have purchased the Scraps of Pink set and it is wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't gotten it. Thank you for all your hard work for a good cause.
Youth is ageless for those who know how to play!
PSE5 & 6;Dell Computer;Nikon Digital Camera
Susan's Gallery
I was so happy to assist in its creation, and have purchased mine and was able to sell a few.
I do hope, it will stay available awhile longer...
m
Michelle
I finally got around to closing out the "Scraps of Pink" kit in the store today - after the credit card fees were deducted we ended up with a total donation of $872.
Yeah. Not what we targeted for but that is still great.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I am proud that we raised that fantastic amount. My thanks to everyone who participated. It was kind and caring hearts that made it work.
I was very happy to be a part of the kit and I'm very happy that it raised money for this great cause. Thanks again Jane for organizing it.
Ellie
A great meaningful thing. I am very glad I got a chance to participate.
butterfly gif.gif
butterfly gif.gif (8.74 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
8 posts Page 1 of 1