Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
This week's Layered Sketch Template features 8 customizable shapes, 2 text trails, and 1 text shape for journaling. I see LOTS of possibilities!

Download it here.

Here's my layout. Have fun! Enjoy! And be sure to post your layouts so we can all see!

You're back!!! Thank you..got it
ON this one I did less is more..the background paper is one of my very first wooo-hooooooo

LST80006-copy.jpg
LST80006-copy.jpg (86.37 KiB) Viewed 1017 times
Very nice Suzi, I love it.

I hope to post one tomorrow night or Friday morning if I can get some decent pictures at the wrestling meet tomorrow night. Snow is suppose to hold off until tomorrow night so no snow day tomorrow and Chance will finally have his first meet this year.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thank you, KIm. Boy am I glad we don't get snow. Spring has come to northern california. Trees are starting to flower and the rain has finally stopped.
See Suzi combine shapes for clipping photos. See Suzi make backgrounds. See Suzi digi-scrap! I love the way you used the 3/4 circle shape for a 2nd photo. Cool layout. Thanks for sharing it!
Thank you so much, Susan
OK, tomorrow is Tuesday so I better get this posted before Susan post the next one. Hopefully I will get more pictures tomorrow for the new one. Although it is looking like tomorrow could be another snow day. :doh:

wrestle.jpg
wrestle.jpg (252.59 KiB) Viewed 937 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Looks good, Kim. Sorry about the snow. We're supposed to get more on Thursday but I don't think very much accumulation.
9 posts Page 1 of 1