Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
33 posts Page 3 of 4
I just signed up on Linda's site for the e-zine. I tried a few times last week but the site was down for upgrades or something and then I forgot. I downloaded both the Photoshop and Elements freebies.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
kimi_boo wrote: All that did was frustrate me...

I want to understand all of it now. :geek:

I guess I really need to put up Elements and start doing everything in CS. It really does have some amazing things that I am missing out on.

Jessica Sprague is going to teach a CS class (live) But that won't be until next year.
Boy do you get your moneys worth there!

Kimi, Pauline was telling me she is learning InDesign from Lynda.com and just loves the classes. Have you checked them out yet? There is quite a bit of free video material there too. I think they are pretty good.
Maybe we could find something and take it together? Like old Eclectic Academy times! :lol:
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
By the way Reka - I want you know I dressed up for the eSeminar just for you! ;) :D
I loved the old Eclectic Academy times! :mrgreen:

I had Lydia.com for 30 days as part of my package with CS3. They have lots of stuff but it got boring to sit there and just watch video without having to put it to use.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kim did you subscribe to Scrappers Guide or just belong to the forum. I am thinking of subscribing. I do get the newsletter weekly. I did order her CD for elements 5 when she had the sale last week. But I think I would love to join to watch her videos-she is very easy to watch. But boy those paths in cs3 really got me a bit confused!
I still haven't got my CS3 free gift yet actually I was going to take the Lynda.com month but now I just may get the free fonts. I just know I won't be trying everything I watch in a months time. I think I would prefer to have Linda S new Cd for CS3 when it comes out.
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
kimi_boo wrote: I loved the old Eclectic Academy times! :mrgreen:

I had Lydia.com for 30 days as part of my package with CS3. They have lots of stuff but it got boring to sit there and just watch video without having to put it to use.

Gosh, I just click on the video and stop it, then try it out myself! That works well for me. Otherwise I would never remember all that stuff.
Reka
ImageMOM

Wags wrote: By the way Reka - I want you know I dressed up for the eSeminar just for you! ;) :D

Wow, Jane! I appreciate that...after having to take the kids to the babysitter and everything! Sorry I didn't see you there. I was sitting way in the back, behind all the Americans, Brits, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swiss, Austrians...it's a long way to Italy! :( :lol:
Reka
ImageMOM

I do the same thing and that works for the moment. If I go back to it a few days later to try it without viewing the video-I really don't remember. I actually have to watch the video a million times and try it a million times for it to actually sink in-if it sinks in at all!!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Jancy wrote: Kim did you subscribe to Scrappers Guide or just belong to the forum. I am thinking of subscribing. I do get the newsletter weekly. I did order her CD for elements 5 when she had the sale last week. But I think I would love to join to watch her videos-she is very easy to watch. But boy those paths in cs3 really got me a bit confused!
I still haven't got my CS3 free gift yet actually I was going to take the Lynda.com month but now I just may get the free fonts. I just know I won't be trying everything I watch in a months time. I think I would prefer to have Linda S new Cd for CS3 when it comes out.

Hi Jancy

I subscribe to Scrappers Guide. The kits are OK, that come in the monthly newsletter but it's the photoshop videos that I wait for. :lol:

I really want to watch the video again. I would love to learn the pen tool. :roll:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I found the eseminar helpful. I really like Linda's teaching style. Her monthly subscriber digital ezine is always full of things to learn and try. Now that she has changed her format to the 4 smaller videos each month, I find them much more manageable.
Ellie
33 posts Page 3 of 4