Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
33 posts Page 1 of 4
Just a reminder, there ia a free hour seminar tomorrow on the Adobe site for Digital Scrapbooking in case anyone is interested.
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=detail&id=851960&loc=en_us
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Thanks for the reminder - I have babysitting arranged so I won't be interupted. :D
Great! It's 11 Pacific so In Boston its at 2:00 ?
Don't want to be 3 hours in the wrong direction
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
East coast is 3 hours ahead of the west coast.
Isn't that great-I may be taking the day off, now I can sleep late.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Something you probaly haven't done in weeks!!!!
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Hey I actually slept 6 hours straight last night! Even when I'm not busy I usually only sleep in 2-3 hour stretches, so it was a good night for me.
Glad I read this thread. I signed up after seeing Jane's post about it and didn't pay attention to the Pacific time. Gotta reset my Palm alarm and rearrange a couple things now.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
You can also view past seminars by going to eseminars on demand. You can find them here:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/inde ... e&interest
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
The last one I was signed up for... I couldn't even figure out how to log on when it was time.
Can someone tell me what to do that has taken them before?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, when I signed up this morning I got a confirmation e-mail. It had a link to go to test your computer to make sure you can view the seminar. I ran the test and needed an Adobe Acrobat Connect Add-on. I should be good to go tomorrow. Maybe this is way you had problems before.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
33 posts Page 1 of 4