Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
33 posts Page 2 of 4
I had to also install the add in and I had no problem. Try clicking the link in the email and make sure that it is successful when done:

Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
Found my e-mail. First I had to turn off my pop up blocker, then I had to install the add in.

Hopefully I am ready to go. :geek:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Just tried connecting to meeting and it states that it may start 5 to 10 minutes before scheduled start time
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
I'm logged and ready. Got pen and paper and a cold drink. :P
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Even though my connect froze a couple of times and I missed things I still learned alot. I downloaded the pdf slides file but haven't looked at it yet. It did help me understand CS3 a little better.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
WOW--That was really intersting, I will definately go back and rewatch a million times when it's on demand for it to sink in. I will probably just purchase her CD when it comes out.
Jancy
----------------
Jancy's Gallery
My DSL died on me part way through "Actions" but I was able to get back in without too much trouble. Sure did whet my appetite to upgrade - but that will be a while down the road if ever. And if I do upgrade I will definately be getting Linda's trainign CD's - they were a huge help to me when I started with Elements.
Doggone, those go by so fast! I wish they would make them a bit longer.
My connection worked fine for once, so I didn't miss a thing. I just got CS3 Design Standard and loved every bit of the seminar. The biggest "aha" moment was when she showed how you make a path from a selection. Boom..that was an explosion! :mrgreen:
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
All that did was frustrate me...

I want to understand all of it now. :geek:

I guess I really need to put up Elements and start doing everything in CS. It really does have some amazing things that I am missing out on.

Jessica Sprague is going to teach a CS class (live) But that won't be until next year.
Boy do you get your moneys worth there!
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
If you are a Premier Member at Linda's site - her monthly trainings include instructions for both CS and Elements. Starting this month I've been downloading both, just in case I win the lottery and can afford CS someday. :D
33 posts Page 2 of 4