Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
This week's template works great anyway you turn it. I hope you'll try rotating it for a different look. After all, what good is a template if you can only use it once?

You can get it here.

I had a chance to work on a layout... here it is!

Product Credits:
Layered Sketch Template 7
Mini Dots - Set 1
Denim Dreams Paper Pack (Coming Soon!)
All by Susan Hobbs (ME!) at Heart2Heart Designs

Don't forget to post your finished layouts here! I can't wait to see what everyone else does with it! Have fun! Hope you like it!
I posted last weeks just in time. :)

Love the template Susan and I love the grunge blue background on your layout. Can't wait to get some images to use on this one.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Yep, good thing you got week 6 posted. I'm so proud of myself. I was worried that I wasn't going to "stick with it" when I started Template Tuesday and here it is.... Week 7. Actually I'm posting a bit early because I need to get to bed. I have to go out of town tomorrow and need to get up early. Last week I had something messed up in the download so wanted to get it up and running before I went to sleep just to be safe.

I'm glad you like the blue grunge background. It's part of my Denim Dreams Paper Pack (coming soon!). I should have it in the store by the weekend (hint, hint). I'm bad! I always forget to list my credits. I'll to go back and edit my post. :oops:
I really messed with this one

LST80007-copy-3.jpg
LST80007-copy-3.jpg (204.64 KiB) Viewed 962 times
Hey, I think templates are all about experiments. I love your hummingbird photos, Suzi.
thank you, Susan
6 posts Page 1 of 1