Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
23 posts Page 2 of 3
Jane,

Thanks. I missed them the first time around, or maybe I wasn't yet into digiscrapping....

Bayla
That's so nice, Jane. Maybe after we all take this class today and become exquisite designers :P , we can start a "share your freebies" thread or something like that.
Thanks for the templates Jane!
Amy

"If you do everything right the first time, you'll never learn anything new."

General Gallery
Landscapes Gallery
CS4/PSE6/PE4/Win XP (Desktop) Vista Home Premium(Laptop)/Wacom Graphire4/
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 & FZ8
Thanks Jane,
I downloaded them just now. I must get out and take more photos but I can't pull myself away from PCE right now.......I will before all the great orange leaves are gone. :)
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Thanks, Jane. I have some from before, and will check these out. duplication is not a big problem
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
Your Welcome! The titles didn't change, so if you put them in the same place you did the previous ones, your computer will let you know if they are duplicates.
Thanks for the template - I find they really help me.
Janice
PSE 11, Mac with Mountain Lion
Does anyone have a link that has some good templates to use with Sr. pictures? I'm at a lost as to what to do with the 50+ pictures I took. Also if anyone has some ideas on blending 2 - 4 pictures togather. I would love to see them.

Thanks
Marilyn

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it's like a disease.
Good Morning Jane! I have downloaded my templates, and wanted to send you a big THANKYOU! This really should simply a project I have been putting off for awhile! :D
Thanks for putting this link together again! I didn't get them the last time.
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
23 posts Page 2 of 3