Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
46 posts Page 1 of 5
Yeah, I am done and ready to zip them. On the cover that I made do I give it a number or label it cover page??
OOps 2 questions, Kim when you zipped could you do your whole book in 1 zip. The folder is HUGE.
No one can answer this for me!!!!
Sorry - was at Jury duty all day!

I label mine cover page so I can easily find it. If you are uploading a ton of pages - more than say 50 - I would contact support and ask them to set up an FTP account for you. Makes uploading go a lot smoother.
Thanks, Jane, It is about 22 pages so zipping should do it
Yup - and saving at a 10 instead of 12 will save on the jpeg file size a bit too (if you haven't already converted your psd files - I always batch convert mine).
Hi Suzi, just seeing this. I had 28 pages. The zip file was 32 MB unzipped 170 MB. I did it in one file. I uploaded the cover image separate when it asked for if I wanted to use page one or another image.

I did the same with the book I did last week.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, this whole process has been one ordeal. I got the pictures uploaded. made the 12 x 12 book but I can't order it. Everytime I click on buy now, it takes me to a page for resizing and binding. I try to add to cart and it resizes the book to a 10 x 10. I have been at this for 4 hours now. I don't know what to do
Suzi, that got me too. The drop menu for the size is so confusing. I ended up contacting support for help. By default you are ordering the 12x12 book. I haven't done this size yet but I would think there is an option in that drop menu for the 12x12 or maybe a blank are so it doesn't change. I will see it I can figure it out real quick and get back to you.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks, Kim, I have tried everything and naturally they don't work at night. My price quote is for a 12 x12 but can't get it ordered. I am not happy at this moment.
Suzi, contact support. Every step of the order process says 12x12 book until after you click buy now and then there is no option to keep it at the 12x12. Please post back what you find out because I will be ordering a 12x12 in a few weeks when wrestling is over. Actually 3. Two of the kids parents want books too. Plus, one of the boys played football with Chance and I showed them his book and I have plenty of photos of their son and they want a football book too.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
46 posts Page 1 of 5