Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
46 posts Page 2 of 5
I have an e-mail sent to them just have to wait till morning..do you have a phone number for them by the way. Thanks for checking on that for me
Suzi, no phone number that I can find just e-mail and instant message. You will probably have to wait until morning for a response since it is after 8 pm EST. unless Spider peaks in on the e-mails if he is up and lurking around. He was the night I was making my book and got stuck.

You could also check the contact page and see if he is online through an IM service
http://www.prestophoto.com/wiki/Contact

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Tried that for some reason it kept locking up on me..will wait for morning. they are both made and ready to go.
You should have an email back from support by now and the problem should be resolved.
We are still working on it, Jane. Just about there, I have one more question to answered about the cover. I used the template to make my own cover but the order is showing black suede. Waiting to make sure my cover will be used.
The 10x10 and 12x12 books are only available in case wrap materials. On the 10x10 there is a digital photo sticker on the front - the 12x12 is diecut, so there is a small (4x3 I think) image that peaks through the cover.

If you look at the home page of PrestoPhoto there are now pictures of all the square format books in a group using Bekah's baby book as the "model".
Well, nuts. I was under the impression that you could put your own cover on the 12 x 12. If not why would they have a template for it.
Sorry for the confusion. The template title does say for 8.5x8.5 cover.

I do all my templates in 12x12 because that is the industry standard size for papers. Most folks create at that size and then resize, or let PrestoPhoto do the resizing for them.
I am finding this all out the hard way, Jane. I guess in order to use the cover I made I will have to drop down to the 8.5 x 8.5 or is it 8 x 8. If i go that small the pictures I used will be so small you will need a microscope to see them. I did not want a book that small. I don't know what I am going to do now. I wanted these as gifts for my granddaughters for easter.
It's 8.5x8.5 which is the finish size so it makes it 3/4" larger than Shutterfly's 8x8 (that finish size is 7 3/4")

On the home page you can see how they all compare in size. I personally like the 8.5x size - and I've never had a problem with the scaling down from my 12x12 layouts.
46 posts Page 2 of 5