Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
They both look great. Thanks for posting them!

In my layout I CTRL-clicked the page curls to set the selection and I used my top BG page layer (CTRL+J) to copy those pixels. Move it above the page curls but below the Gradient layer and play with Blend Modes. Another idea is to fill the selection with a color picked from your photo or background paper.
Thanks Kim and Suzi ! Thanks again Kim for all your help a couple of weeks ago when I was having all the trouble getting registered. Had a little trouble again yesterday, so I used the alternate id (early_morn) - now I'm back with (in_the_gym) ! Papers and most embellishments are from Michelle Shefveland's Spring Breeze kit. Tag is from Dana Zarling's Autumn Flowers kit. And, the center of attention is my niece !

Dawn

Attachments

Dawn
Thanks Susan. Guess it is time to start trying out some scrapping.

RonH
Before I was just tired now I'm retired!
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/23789
Great page Dawn. I thought maybe the login trouble chased you away since I hadn't seen you since. Glad you back and able to get in a play with us.

Ron, do join in. It is addicting.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Your layout looks great Dawn. I LOVE the photo!! It worked perfectly with the stacked up photo frame. And Ron... Kim's right, it's addicting. Just jump in and have fun digi-scrapping!
Susan,
Thank you for the template. I bought a couple other things while I was there! :thanks:
I made a LO's for my friend who is a Yorkie breeder. (Remember to click once on the photo and you'll see the full view.)

Reesecopy.jpg
Reesecopy.jpg (182.17 KiB) Viewed 828 times

I-love-Yorkies2.jpg
I-love-Yorkies2.jpg (148.68 KiB) Viewed 826 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie,

The LOs look marvelous! Thanks for posting them. Be on the lookout for this week's template (which is LATE!) to be available over the weekend!
I'm a lamo again... I can't find the download??? :oops: :doh:
someone hold my hand.

never mind... I got it. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Julie, don't know how I missed yours. Too cute, makes me want another Yorkie puppy.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
19 posts Page 2 of 2