Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
I just went and checked the price - $65! :shock: That's almost the equivalent of a TWO year Premier Membership at Scrappers Guide. Too rich for my pocket book! :crying:

Hope y'all have fun!
I'm in ... though I may be over my head. If I am, Kimi you'd better help me LOL

Jane ... after the discount it's $58.50. Every little bit helps, please try to join us. Your sailboat layout turned out beautiful! That wasn't my design though, that was one of the Jessica Sprague layouts.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Yay, Julie! We're all here to help each other!!
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
:crying: I'm not going to do this one now. I'm going to be gone until the middle of April. I guess I'll take the Now we're Rockin' class in June and then take Digi In Deep the next time it's offered. It's probably too far over my head at this point, anyway. Y'all have fun.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
oh Jane... do think about it.
It is so different from Scrappers Guide.

Not only are the class materials to die for, but it makes you think of things in a whole new way.
Claim it as a blog expense!! :bigwink:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Sounds like a business expense to me ... it has to help with your job at prestophoto lol :puter: :rotfl:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
16 posts Page 2 of 2