Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
45 posts Page 5 of 5
Too funny Gail - and I love the flier for Patti! Bekah keeps changing her mind on what she wants to be next - but it is always something pink.

I think when Christian was working on the galleries and cleaning the cache that it caused the pictures to disappear.

Sunny - did you download the 15 template zip file that I offered? That should be enough to help anyone put a quick book together for holiday gift giving. I'll post another sketch/template this Friday. (and probably every Friday for the foreseeable future.)
I'll look when I get home, Jane. If I didn't download it yet, I'll sure go snag it. Thanks.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Gail, that is too cute! You did a real good job on that one. :D
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Thanks, Jane and Reka. I remembered after I finished this (fortunately I still have it saved in psd format) that having used a sheet from our "Scraps of Pink" by kroberts as a background, I can't publish this as an ad. I'll change that before Patti uses the pic as a flyer. There might be some other tweaks too. I've been somewhat distracted the last three weeks because of Patti's and Quill's situations; this challenge was a chance to get the PSE juices off automatic. ;)
This too shall pass. Is that so? Maybe.
GAIL
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/18518
I just reloaded my image so it shows up in the original post.
Ellie
45 posts Page 5 of 5