Share ideas, layouts and resources about scrapping and memory management.
45 posts Page 1 of 5
I was looking through the Plow & Hearth catalog this morning - drooling over stuff I can't afford and I noticed some intersting layouts. :) So here is a sketch challenge inspired by a page in that catalog.
11-16-07-Wags-Multiphoto-te.gif
(10.12 KiB) Downloaded 381 times
11-16-07 Wags Multiphoto template .zip
Layered PSD file
(42.83 KiB) Downloaded 424 times

Lets see what you can come up with! And remember it can be rotated if you don't like this aspect :D

(If you plan to use this in a bound book - make sure that nothing important is within a 1/2 " of the the left and top of the 7x9 photo, or your journaling for that matter.)
Oh Jane, you crack me up. Getting inspiration from Plow & Hearth. :lol: Nice layout and I already have some ideas running through my head since I still have football pages to do. And thats for the page edge tip. I had forgotten about that and need to fix a couple other pages before I finish Chance's book.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Guess I shouldn't tell you that the page in the P&H catalog was for braided rugs. :lol: That catalog is almost square - so their layouts translate pretty well. Look for some more templates inspired from there in the coming weeks.

If you visit the scrapping section on prestophoto - under printing guidelines there is a link to download templates to help check the crop lines if that would help.
I've never done a sketch layout (to be completely honest, didn't even know a thing about digiscrapping until I found PET), but I'm assuming (yikes) that we just use the layout you've posted and create a page?
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
Yes thats the general idea, although you are welcome to alter little details like in place of some of the 2x2 pictures put an embellishments or do circle pictures instead of squares etc....

Some templates/sketches are very eleborate showing you where to put ribbons etc.... I like to leave mine a little more plain so that folks can more easily put their own creative stamp on them. And some of the guys don't like all the ribbons and stuff, but they do like using my templates. :D
Jane, I tried to unzip the file to work on a layout and it says it is password protected and ask for the password. That is a new one to me. Never seen that before. Whats the password?

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thats werid - I didn't assign a password to it, but maybe Winzip did it for me. I'll go take a look.

I just tried downloading it a couple of different ways and it didn't ask for a password - anyone else getting the request for a password?
Thanks for the explaination. I got the download without any problems.Thanks for the explaination.

Here's my quick try at The Sketch Challenge

:!:
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
Amanda - THIS IS ADORBALE! I love the photos, the use of the song lyrics for text and the selective colorizations. Did I mention how cute the baby is? You have inspired me - and I just might have to give this challenge a whirl.
[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
Amanda that is great.

I will have to download it again since I seem to be the only one with a password problem

Tried again and still get the password prompt. I have never seen this before.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
45 posts Page 1 of 5